VIVOTEK’s SC8131 is a stereo counting camera, armed with VIVOTEK’s 3D Depth Technology and video surveillance functionality, providing real-time precise tracking video and high accuracy counting up to 98%. The stereo camera generates data information such as people counting, flow path tracking that applied to in store layout improvement, promotional evaluation, staff planning, and the control of service times, providing business owners key metrics to effectively make operating decisions and increase ROI.
Mounted over a store entrance, the dual-lens camera enables the stereo vision to accurately track the 3D positions of objects moving across the field of view. Adults or children, single individuals or groups, can be distinguished from non-human objects such as shopping carts and strollers, providing accurate counting analytics even at the busiest and most congested times.
Furthermore, seamless integration with VCA (video content analysis) reports in VIVOTEK’s VAST, the metadata is displayed in comprehensive graphs and line charts, making the SC8131 ideal for retail analytics. The computation of height disparity data is embedded in the stereo camera, instead of sending video streams to a dedicated computer running a separate analytics software. The counting solution saves bandwidth and reduces the risk of data loss in the event of network or power disruption.
- VIVOTEK's 3D Depth Technology
- Up to 98% counting accuracy rate
- Real-time data (system /counting /daily reports; time /region reports)
- Object tracking path
- Filter carts, children and strollers
- Bi-directional counting on definable flow
- Detection of U-turns to avoid double counting
- Not Influenced by shadows, reflections or glare conditions
- Video surveillance (viewing and recording)
- Multiple video streaming
- Remote management
- Seamless integration with VAST CMS
- Discreet ceiling mount
- Compatible with 4"x2" electrical box
|Maximum Frame Rate|
4-CH PoE NVR
8-CH PoE NVR
16-CH PoE NVR
Unmanaged 4xFE PoE + 2xFE UTP Switch